Thursday, February 25, 2010

Are you my friend?

The boys and I are this sitting this morning having breakfast
Oatmeal with raisins
boiled eggs
After taking a few spoonsfuls at this oatmeal
roman takes a look a this boiled egg, then looks at Dominik's
Roman: "Dominik, do you want my egg and I have yours?"
Dominik: No!
I am looking at both eggs and they look exactly the same!
Roman tries again
Dominik: No! and he takes a bite out of it
Dominik: Mommy, this is gud!
Roman is still trying
Roman: Well, then you are not my friend!
Dominik continues eating his egg
Silence for a few minutes
Roman: Dominik, are you my friend?
Dominik: No! I am not
Roman: Dominik,,be my friend
Dominik: OK!
Dominik: Want a piece of my egg?as he broke off a piece
I loved to witness my boys's interactions!

No comments:

Post a Comment